Admission & Withdrawal Policies
1. Admissions are granted only to Nursery Class and the details of the procedure will be published on the School Notice Board in the month of September/October of each year. A notice is also placed here on the website.
2. Admission to Class K.G to VIII will be taken in case of vacancies at the beginning of the School year. No admission will be taken in Class IX & X. Students seeking admission to any Class, must appear for a test before Admission.
3. Admission to Class XI in Our Lady Queen of the Missions School, Salt Lake, is guaranteed to students of Class X who have good record in attendance, conduct and fulfill the criteria for each stream. Information will be available on the school notice board in the month of February each year and also in the Official Notices section of the website.
4. Any pupil who has attended a recognised School cannot be admitted without a Transfer Certificate from the School last attended. If the pupil comes from a School outside the State of West Bengal, the Transfer Certificate must be countersigned by the Inspector of Schools of the State from which the pupil has come.
Any effort seeking admission through dubious means, such as donations, gifts, recommendation from authorities, etc; will debar the child from getting admission into our school.
Withdrawal of students from School
1. One calendar month’s notice must be given or one month’s Fees must be paid before a pupil can be withdrawn from the School.
2. For a transfer certificate, an application and the Fee Book (showing that all Fees are paid unto date) have to be submitted. If the student is going out of the State of West Bengal, special mention must be made of this to get the transfer certificate countersigned by the Council for Indian School Certificate Examination. A Fee of Rs. 100/- to be paid for the Transfer Certificate.